Me before You is the story of Louisa Clark, and Will Traynor. "Lou" is a small town British girl, living with her zany family, and a waitress in a small Tea Shoppe. She answers an ad in the paper for a companion to a young man, and is hired for her likability and cheerfulness. Will, who was once a very active man, had an accident and is now a quadriplegic. His depression and sorrow are understood, but his mother would like him to live life in a different way. What follows is a combining of heart and soul, as these two unlikely people share their lives careening toward an unbelievable ending.
- Outreach Services
- Reader Zone
- Adult Services: About Us
- "Three Cups of Tea" author's death apparent suicide
- Best Books of 2012
- Check out the IndieBound Bestseller Book List
- 200th Anniversary of "Pride and Prejudice"
- NYT: Thumbs up for "Venice"
- "News from Heaven" by Jennifer Haigh reviewed
- NYT Critics compile favorite 2012 book lists