Anyone can grow a rose; success is dependent on the correct garden placement. Lucky for us the author’s rose garden is in Ohio. Peter Schneider grows over 1200 roses in his garden, all are recommended for northern and Midwestern gardens. All levels of rose gardeners will enjoy this well written, detailed, and beautifully illustrated book.
- Mister Owita's Guide to Gardening
- Vegetable Literacy by Deborah Madison
- Hellstrip Gardening by Evelyn Hadden
- 50 High-Impact, Low-Care Garden Plants
- "Shine Shine Shine" by Lydia Netzer
- "The Perks of Being a Wall Flower" by Stephen Chbodky
- The Diving Bell and the Butterfly: A Memoir of Life in Death by Jean-Dominique Bauby, Jeremy Leggatt
- Wildalone, by Krassi Zourkova
- Pie School: Lessons in Fruit, Flour & Butter by Kate Lebo
- The Conversation: A Revolutionary Plan for End-of-Life Care by Angelo Volandes, M.D.
- Liar, Temptress, Solider, Spy: Four Women Undercover in the Civil War by Karen Abbott
- "The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Frye" by Rachel Joyce
- "The Dinner" by Herman Koch
- The Supremes at Earl's All-You-Can-Eat by Edward Kelsey Moore
- All Souls: A Family Story From Southie by Michael Patrick McDonald