- Find People: Get directory information for a resident in the US, or create mailing lists for things like reunions, block parties, or Christmas cards.
- Look for a Job: Search for employment opportunities, create lists of businesses that satisfy a criteria, learn about a business before an interview, and more.
- Do research for your own business: Create mailing lists, find sales leads, perform market research, investigate competition, and more.
- Locate a doctor or dentist: Find health professionals by specialty, location, state of license and more.
Presents concise statistical profiles of the top U.S. cities with populations between 25,000 and 125,000. They are ranked by several variables, including population growth, median income, unemployment rate, and crime rate.
- AARP WebPage
- BankRate Monitor - Home
- Better Business Bureau Web Server
- CNET.com - Welcome to CNET!
- Consumer Information Center - Pueblo, CO
- Consumer Search
- Consumer World
- Edmund's Automobile Buyer's Guides
- Federal Trade Commission Home Page
- Food and Drug Administration
- Fuel Economy
- Instant Insurance Quotes
- Kelley Blue Book
- money.com: Best Places to Live
- Nursing Home Compare
- Ohio Consumers’ Counsel
- Ohio Dept. of Insurance - Consumer Publications
- Ohio Franklin County Auditor's Home Page
- Ohio Rental Housing Locator
- Popular Mechanics Automotive
- Salary Calculator Form - State Lookup
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission
Contains repair and recall information, technical service bulletins, drawings, photographs, and diagrams of automobiles from most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles. All content is created by ASE certified technicians.
Provides directory information on businesses, households, and healthcare professionals in the United States. Includes a job search, detailed maps, business email addresses, and much more. This database has many of the same functions as ReferenceUSA, our other directory database. Try them both, then help us decide which one is better by taking a short survey.
- Amtrak Home Page
- Expedia Travel
- Fare Report
- How far is it?
- Ohio Division of Travel and Tourism
- Ohio History Connection
- Ohio State Parks
- PARKNET: The National Park Service Place on the Web
- Priceline: Discounted Hotel & Flight Reservations
- Road Scholar
- U.S. State Department
- USA CityLink Project
Contains repair and recall information, technical service bulletins, drawings, photographs, and diagrams of automobiles from most major manufacturers of domestic and imported vehicles in a clear, easy to use format.
Price It! Antiques & Collectibles is the most comprehensive antique and collectible pricing tool in the world. By gathering prices from multiple sources including online auctions such as GoAntiques.com, eBay and over 50 land-based auction houses, Price It! allows users to determine a realistic price for their items.
With a constantly updated and growing database of 125 searchable categories, Price It! Antiques & Collectibles is the ultimate identification, research and pricing tool for collectors, dealers, appraisers and anyone in between.
Also be sure to check out our other Consumer databases covering everything from car repairs to home improvement projects. Find them along with the rest of our premium resources on the UAPL Online Reference Databases page.
Presents and ranks the living and business environments of suburban communities in the largest metropolitan areas of the United States.