- ACT, Inc.
- College Board Online
- CollegeView Home Page
- FinAid: The Financial Aid Information Page
- Foundation Center
- Ohio Department of Education
- Ohio Department of Education - Statewide Testing
- Ohio Graduation Test - Workbooks & Other Resources
- Peterson’s Plan for College
- U.S. Department of Education
- Upper Arlington City Schools
Provides access to online practice tests and tutorials for academic and occupational exams, including the ACT, SAT, LSAT, MCAT, TOEFL, and exams in the civil services, cosmetology, plumbing, real estate, and more.
- Career Builder
- Career One Stop
- Chronicle of Higher Education
- Monster Board
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Ohio Department of Job and Family Services
- Ohio Means Jobs
- OSU Job Listings
- Riley Guide - Employment Opportunities and Job Resources on the Internet
- Salary Calculator
- State of Ohio Job Listings
- TrueCareers Job Listings
- US Department of Labor Bureau of Labor Statistics
Provides information on sources of financial aid for education from private organizations and companies in all educational fields.
From elementary-school kids who need to practice for their standardized tests to seniors wanting to improve their technology skills and everyone in between, LearningExpress Library is another hidden gem in the list of resources available through the Upper Arlington Public Library.
This free resource is filled with the alphabet soup of practice tests no matter what your ultimate goal is – ACT, SAT, GRE, MCAT, TOEFL, ASVAB, GED, and many, many more. Perhaps you just want to improve your math or writing skills, take online courses about Microsoft Office products, or learn how to become a US Citizen. All is possible through LearningExpress Library.
Jobseekers, be sure to explore LearningExpress Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success for some very helpful tools and resources to improve your search.