Ohio Libraries Share MORE
Are you looking for an item not available at the UAPL? Then explore Ohio Libraries Share MORE, the statewide virtual library catalog!
Before proceeding, be sure you’ve searched the UAPL Catalog to see if the item is available at any of our locations.
If your item is not available, click here to go to MORE and follow the instructions below.
Placing MORE Requests
Once inside MORE, choose Standard or Advanced Search from the left side of the page. Use Standard Search to find keywords in the title and/or author. Use Advanced Search for any other type of search (e.g. ISBN).
- Type your search terms, click on Go
- List of items will appear—click on Details for more information
- Pick the item that most closely matches what you want—MORE will select a library to supply your item
- To request item, click on Request it
- User ID is the complete library card number on your card
- Password is not required
- Authentication Service is the Upper Arlington Public Library
- Click on Submit
- You will see a detailed listing of your item
- Scroll down to Pickup Location—you can choose Tremont (Upper Arlington Public Library), Lane, or Miller Park
- Click on Submit
- Your assigned Request Number will allow you to check the status of your request
Checking Your Request Status
- Click on My Requests on the left side of the page
- Log in and click on Go
- Status will tell you what’s happening with your request
- Idle, Pending, or In Process means your request is being reviewed
- Shipped means your item is on its way
- Received means our library has received your item
- Not Supplied means your item is not available and cannot be supplied
- If your status is Not Supplied, what should you do?
- You can resubmit your item by starting the process over
- You can request your item through Interlibrary Loan (please do not request an item through MORE and Interlibrary Loan at the same time)
You will be contacted by phone when your MORE request is ready for pickup! If you have any questions, please call the Adult Services Department at 486-9621.