Community Relations: (614) 486-9621 
Manager: Ruth McNeil
The Community Relations Department (CR) functions as the public communications, marketing and community engagement office of the Upper Arlington Library. It is staffed with a team of highly skilled professionals: a department manager, a communications specialist, a graphics design coordinator, and a library assistant. The department publishes Library Link, the quarterly program and information guide, designs & produces all marketing and promotional material, manages the online meeting room requests, engages in community outreach and partnership collaborations, and coordinates the volunteer recruitment program.
How you can get in touch with us
- For questions about comments or references made in the media, please contact Ruth McNeil (email@example.com ).
- For assistance with online room reservations, contact Jan Mell (firstname.lastname@example.org ).
- For questions related to the quarterly guide, please contact Christine Minx (email@example.com ).
- For copies of promotional marketing material, Shae Strunk (firstname.lastname@example.org ) is your contact.
Press Kits for Download
- Press Kit (Images) 3/2013  (13.2 MB, ZIP)