What are Teacher Collections?
Are you a teacher or homeschooler looking for unit materials? Do you have, or are you eligible for, a Teacher Card? Then Teacher Collections are for you!
Staff in the Youth Department will collect up to 30 items on the subject(s) of your choice for your classroom, Preschool through 12th grade. You can either submit a request online, in person, or over the phone to either of our locations: Tremont 486-9621  or Lane Road Branch 459-0273 .
In order to serve you better, please note the following guidelines:
- Staff require 5 days to gather your materials.
- A pick-up date will be established when ordering the collection. The default will be the 5th day after your request.
- Requests may be placed up to two weeks in advance.
- We will hold your completed collection for 3 days in the Youth Department; unclaimed items will be returned to the library shelves.
- You may place one collection at a time, and as soon as the first is picked up we can start working on another.
- Any number of subjects may be requested for a collection, but the total number of books in a collection will be 30 books or less.
- We would be happy to include up to 5 specific titles.
- Seasonal/Holiday items are limited to 5 items and are subject to availability.
- Online Teacher Collection requests are available at Lane and Tremont only.