The Upper Arlington Public Library provides access to the Internet and other electronic resources to satisfy the evolving needs of the community.
Safety of visiting children is of great importance to UAPL.
Please check out these websites for information on how to inform yourself, and to guide your child as he or she learns to navigate the internet.
- Common Sense Media offers online Digital Literacy curriculum for you and your child:
- Online Safety Guide and tools for families
- Evaluating Web Content
- Online socializing
- Stop cyberbullying
Books and DVDs on the subject
- Cyber-safe Kids, Cyber-savvy Teens: Helping Young People Learn to Use the Internet Safely and Responsibly, by Nancy E. Willard (025.04Wi.) | Request This Item 
- Internet Safety by Lisa M. Herrington (004.678 He.) | Request This Item 
- Internet Safety 101, Empowering Parents, DVD-NF (004.678 In.) | Request This Item 
- A Parents' Video Guide to Facebook, A Step-by-step Video Tour of Facebook.com to Help your Kids Online (DVD-NF 004.69 Pa.) | Request This Item