As school starts back up and the weather starts getting cooler, you know that it’s fall festival season in Central Ohio. This is a great time of year to learn about the music, entertainment, history and food of other cultures! Here is a list of upcoming events:
- India Festival - Celebrate the diversity of Asian Indian Culture with dancing, music, shopping and food on Saturday August 24 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. at Veterans Memorial.
- Greek Festival - Experience the heritage and culture of Greece at the 41st annual Greek Festival. Enjoy the shops, music, dancing, and traditional Greek cuisine August 30 through September 2 at The Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral.
- Oktoberfest - You have three days to get your fill of German cuisine and entertainment, from September 27 through 29 at the Ohio Expo Center and State Fairgrounds.
- Italian Festival - From October 11 through 13 you have the chance to check out some bocce ball, dance to Italian music, and, more importantly, eat plenty of Italian food!
- Renaissance Festival - Go back in time to a 16th century English village and enjoy jousts, man-powered rides, jugglers and giant turkey legs at the Ohio Renaissance Festival happening every weekend from August 31 through October 20 in Harveysburg , Ohio.
- International Festival - One of the last festivals of the year will feature the art, crafts, entertainment and food of over 75 different cultures. Don’t miss it, November 2 and 3 at Veterans Memorial.