Now is a great time to get started on a gardening project. It's great exercise, you get to play in the dirt, and you can learn some things about nature! There are lots of gardening activities to try, from growing your own fruits and vegetables to attracting birds, butterflies, and other wildlife to your backyard. Don't worry if you don't have much outdoor space - lots of gardening projects don't need much space at all.
Check out the titles below to get started on your gardening adventure!
- The Nitty-Gritty Gardening Book: Fun Projects for All Seasons by Kari Cornell
- Roots, Shoots, Buckets, and Boots: Gardening Together with Children by Sharon Lovejoy
- Wildlife Gardeing by Martyn Cox
- Super Simple Butterfly Gardens: A Kid's Guide to Gardening by Alex Kuskowski
- Super Simple Indoor Gardens: A Kid's Guide to Gardening by Alex Kuskowski
- Gardeing Lab for Kids: 52 Fun Experiments to Learn, Grow, Harvest, Make, Play, and Enjoy Your Garden by Renata Brown