As the cold weather approaches keeping kids active and eating healthy can be challenging. Here are a few ideas to motivate your kids (and maybe the adults) to keep moving, eat healthy and feel great! Here are some great ideas for indoor activities to share with your kids and a few cures for cabin fever. Also, check out the following resources for more great ideas on healthy cooking and exercise for kids.
- October is a Great Time for Ghosts!
- Check out these award winners!
- Picture Book Selection for a Spoooky Week: Fog Island
- On President's Day Don't Forget the First Ladies!
- The Wreck of the SS Edmund Fitzgerald
- Read Across America Day with Dr. Seuss
- Get to know John Rocco!
- UAPL Poetry Contest Winner, K-4 Division
- Spirit Animals!
- What Are You Thankful For??
- Vacation! Home or Away?
- Picture Book Selection: Each Kindness
- Get Into Nature!
- Bedtime Math Book Give-Away!
- Surviving the Family Road Trip